Upon your acceptance, you will be asked to provide the following:In order to participate in the Malibu Farmers Market as a Farmer, all items must be handmade or created by the vendor applying to the market. To begin the process, please fill out the online Farmers Market Application for General Vendors.
- A copy of your Seller’s Permit.
- A picture of your products/display.
- A Credit Card (via Paypal) to reserve your space.
- Email a copy of your Insurance Certificate per our Insurance Requirements for all Farmers Vendors, adding Cornucopia Malibu Farmers Market 23519 Civic Center Way Malibu, CA 90265 as additionally insured to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not provide insurance to our vendors. If you need assistance obtaining insurance you may contact ACT Insurance company. Website: https://www.actinsurance.com Phone: 888-568-0548; email: INFO@ACTINSURANCE.COM
- Do not mail or fax us a copy of your insurance. Do not hand a copy of your insurance in at the market. We only accept insurance certificates through email. We do not accept insurance certificates in any other format.
- NOTE ABOUT EXPIRED DOCUMENTS: When any of your documents expire, it is your responsibility to email The Cornucopia Foundation your updated documents. Failure to do so will result in a $25 fee. If your documents are not mailed in before the next market, a second penalty fee of $50 will apply and/or you may be suspended from the market.
- To cause less confusion or any misunderstandings, you need to appoint one person to be the representative for your company to have any/and all interaction with The Cornucopia Foundation such as complaints, suggestions, and payment.
Once you have filled out the form below, HERE IS A CHECK LIST that shows you what else you need to do.
Please assign ONE person as the MAIN contact. The alternate contact is ONLY for emergency purposes.
For all questions and inquiries related to billing, fees, invoices and financial services please email email@example.com